My name is Adele Close. I am a passionate graphic designer with over 13 years experience in the industry and have worked at a leading Hobart agency for the last 10 years. In my other life I am a student midwife, registered nurse, a wife and a mum to two energetic gorgeous boys!
My design career has provided me with knowledge and experience in print design, marketing and project management and have been involved in the creation of small business branding projects through to the development of large government campaigns, in both a design and management role. My experience in the printing industry enables me to source, negotiate and recommend the most suitable and cost effective print options, taking the design from concept to the finished product.
Over the last 13 years of working in the Graphic Design industry I have been involved in the design and production of some well-known projects including:
- Rebranding (The Lactation Network, The YARD, Brunswick Hotel, Sweet Dreams)
- Design and layout of Annual Reports (TasNetworks, Treasury & Finance, TasTAFE)
- Events (TasTAFE Awards, ACHPER Conferences)
- Promotional items (TasTAFE promotional postcards, Brunswick Hotel)
- Booklets and magazines (Calvary Maternity, Hobart Private Hospital Maternity, Bangor Wine and Oyster Shed, TasTAFE, Travel Councellors Australia, Speak Up Stay ChatTY)
- Tasmanian Government material (Style Guide, TasTAFE, Rokeby High School)
- Signage (Brunswick Hotel, The YARD)